1. Legal Information for Caesar Resort & SPA (Resort)
- Address of the Resort: Mackenzi ave, Ezgi street, Trikomo, North Cyprus
- Company Name: Dumika Construction LTD
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: +90 (533) 823 01 60/ email@example.com
This privacy statement refers to our website and online reservations process. Any personal information which you provide to us will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
On what legal basis do we collect and process information about you?
- If you are making an online reservation, we collect and process information about you based on our contractual obligation to perform those processes. The online reservations are linked to a Booking Engine which is certified and compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
Secure Online Reservation Process
- If you decide to make an online reservation on our website, you will be linked to a Booking Engine provided by our partner, BookOnlineNow. All information is sent securely and is protected against disclosure to third parties. BookOnlineNow is certified as compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). Our Property, as data controller, collects and processes personal data for the purposes of bookings, to meet your request, and for purposes of guests’ management, payments, billings and marketing/promotional actions. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed.
IP ADDRESSES – OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our booking engine we automatically collect the following data as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone settings, and operating system and platform, Information concerning your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use the above information that we collect about you as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and for improving our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- Information is collected in order to facilitate the online reservation process, to offer additional services to you where you consent to such offers and/or to help us improve this process for your future use.
- Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, such information is collected in order to keep you informed on news and special offers.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We can help you book directly the perfect accommodation in our Property only with the provision of some of your personal data. When you book directly with us, we ask for your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone Number and Email Address and your payment information as mandatory information. Optionally we ask you details such as your Address, City, Country, ZIP/Postal code, Title, Date of birth and flight details.
You can register and create a user account in our booking engine. We use the information you give us to administer this account, allowing you to do a number of useful things, like making your bookings, manage your bookings, take advantage of special offers for members, make future Reservations easily and manage your personal settings.
You may register and/or access through a third-party account (Gmail) or Social network (Facebook), in that case we collect and access certain information of the User’s profile, solely for the purposes indicated above.
If you are under 16, you MUST have your parents' consent before using the services of this site.
What if you do not want to provide your personal data?
- If you do not wish to provide data that is required for the online reservation process, as symbolised by the asterisk, then you will not be able to proceed with the respective process and we advise that you contact us directly.
- If you do not wish to provide data during the online reservation process that is not required, i.e. that does not have an asterisk beside it, then you may choose to not provide such information and this shall not impact upon the process.
- If you do not wish to provide information that is requested for services other than for the reservation process, i.e. signing up for newsletters or special offers, then you will not be able to benefit from those services but it will in no way impact upon the reservation process. If you provide consent initially and no longer wish to receive those services, you may withdraw consent at any time by unsubscribing and or contacting our Data Protection Officer, see contact details above.
How do we use the information?
- To complete or support an activity, i.e. the online reservation process.
- Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, or where you have consented during the online reservation process to be contacted in the future other than in direct connection with your reservation, we may send you news and details of special offers.
- For statistical usage in order to facilitate improvements.
- If further processing occurs your consent will be requested.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO SOME OR ALL THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Our online reservations partner, BookOnlineNow, its branches and its subsidiary companies.
- We use third parties to aid with our marketing activities, such as our mailing list.
- Legal authorities where obligated to do so.
Is your data secure?
- We have secure storage systems and processes in place.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- You have the right to request access to all data we hold concerning you.
- You have the right to request rectification of any data we hold concerning you.
- You have the right to request the erasure of any data concerning you; please note that the erasure of certain data may impact on the provision of our services.
- You have the right to data portability; this means that you can request for your data to be provided in a suitable format.
- Where consent is obtained in order to collect and process certain aspects of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
- We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:
o the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us;
o the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and
o necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you requested.
- We may retain your information for a longer time period if we are required to do so by law.
What can you do if you have issues or want to exercise your rights?
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer, please see our contact details above.
- In particular, if you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Children's Privacy & Parental Consent
Links provided to other sites
3. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that Cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another. There are a number of different types of Cookies, each having a different purpose. For example, certain Cookies are used to remember a user’s action, to identify the user or for online behavioural advertising.
What types of Cookies may be used?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
Performance Cookies are Cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages visitors go to most. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited.
Functional Cookies are Cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these Cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience.
Advertising Cookies are Cookies which are used to deliver adverts more relevant to a user's interests. They remember that a user has viewed a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these Cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
If you have Cookies enabled on your device, we will present you with advertisements relevant to our website. Google and third-party vendors show our advertisements across different internet sites. If you have Cookies switched on you may see advertisements for this website on other websites.
Third Party Cookies
We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
What Cookies are used on the website?
The following Cookies are used on the website – in order to opt out of any of these Cookies, please see the section below entitled “How can consent be withdrawn to Cookies collection?”
Bookassist session cookie is a Strictly Necessary cookie, it’s essential for the service, it maintains the user session. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires with the session.
Bookassist conversion tracking cookie is a Performance cookie, it’s essential for the service, it tracks conversion statistics. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Bookassist booking reference cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it saves user preferences. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Bookassist cookies policy cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it’s used to show cookies policy on first visit. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Bookassist Home Popup and Abandon Popup cookies are Functional cookies, essential for the service, used to collect information about popups. They are controlled by Bookassist; they expire with the session.
Bookassist newcms cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it saves user preferences. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires with the session.
Bookassist CMS cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it maintains session in hotel’s website and maintains user preferences such as language. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Google Cookies are Third Party cookies controlled by Google, and can be accessed by Bookassist and the hotel. For information about Google cookies, see:
Google Analytics is a Third Party Performance cookie, it’s essential for the service, it’s used to collect information on how the website is used. See more information about Google Analytics here:
Google Remarketing is a Third Party Advertising or Tailored Advertising cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it’s used to deliver advertising relevant to your interests.
Google Adwords is a Third Party Performance cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it’s used to collect statistical information about use and conversion.
Other Third Party Cookies:
Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are Third Party cookies used for Social Media sharing, not essential for the service. They are controlled by those third parties.
Vimeo and Youtube are Third Party cookies used to provide video, not essential for the service. They are controlled by those third parties.
Bookassist provides a detailed list of Cookies used by Bookassist here:
Will the Cookies be used for any other purposes than those stated above?
How can consent be withdrawn to Cookies collection?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org
You can delete all Cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.
Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics in particular please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising in particular please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that by blocking Cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website, in particular the use of the booking engine to complete a reservation.
Your right to privacy?
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal information which you provide on this website will be treated with the appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and to publish changes without specific notification to the users of the website.