Where real estate is concerned, location is definitely the most important factor.Karpas peninsula or the Panhandle, the easternmost part of Cyprus on the Mediterranean coast, offers one of the most beautiful strips of sandy beaches in the world. Caesar Resort is situated in an amazing location for anyone looking for a vacation apartment far from the hustle and bustle, yet just a step away from interesting sites and places.
- 40 minutes drive from Ercan Airport
- 45 minutes away from Larnaca Airport
- 30 minutes from Bafra
- Sandy beach is within a 5 minute walk (600 meters)
- Next to Bogaz, the beautiful fishing village and marina
- 10 minutes from Famagusta, an historical and archaeological city
- 45 minutes from Aya Napa luxury and central tourist center
- 35 minutes from a professional 18-hole golf course
- Another golf course planned next to Caesar Resort
An Excellent Investment
A surge of development is underway on the eastern seaboard of Cyprus.
Hotels are being built 20 minutes from the resort with a capacity of 20,000 rooms.
Next to Caesar Resort, just a 10-minute drive away, is the Eastern Mediterranean University with a student body of 15,000 and 400 lecturers. This presents an excellent opportunity for those wishing to rent out their apartments in-between vacations.
The price, as already mentioned, is the lowest in the area owing to the advanced and cost-efficient construction methods applied. The profit potential is significant as the apartments are expected to appreciate in value by 40%-60% within three years plus added profitability by renting out the apartments between visits.